Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Wine and tapas are two of Málaga’s biggest draws, but avoiding the tourist traps to find the best of them requires local knowledge. On this foodie’s walking tour, follow your guide through Málaga’s pretty Old Town and delve into the world of Andalusian gastronomy. Beat the queues in the city’s eateries with your skip-the-line ticket, and master the art of pairing Iberian Peninsula wines with regional tapas specialities.
- Pair Iberian Peninsula wines with Andalusian tapas specialities
- Avoid the queues in Málaga’s traditional tapas restaurants
- Gain insight into the secrets of Andalusian cuisine
- Your guide takes you to the tapas joints favored by Málaga’s locals
Saved to wishlist!
Local gastronomic guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Extra drinks (Included is a drink in the wine cellar and in each restaurant)
Departure & Return
Alameda Principal, 18, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Plaza de la Constitución, Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Malagaturismoes: Visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spanish Wine and Tapas Tasting Walking Tour in Malaga?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Spanish Wine and Tapas Tasting Walking Tour in Malaga?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMalagaFood Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - MarbellaWine Tastings - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaFood Tours - BenahavisWine Tastings - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisCategory
El Torcal del AntequeraSEA LIFE® BenalmádenaEl Caminito del ReyMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Málaga English CemeteryPablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Basílica de Santa María de la VictoriaPalmeral de las SorpresasGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Malaga Alcazaba